Since Wesley seems like a nice chap (and I absolutely love the name Wesley), I shall answer his questions and then probably steal most of his to ask of some other bloggers. Oh, also, you can read more about the rules governing this mysterious chain-mail thing, and about Wesley's own nominations here
I am somewhere in a nice rural bit of Kent, England, and I am busy answering these questions and otherwise tinkering with my website without actually achieving much. Fascinating stuff yes?
2. What is live story?
What isn't live story? Wesley old pal, I have no idea what this means. Forgive me.
3. Which destinations are standing on your bucket list?
All of the ones I haven't been to yet - shockingly, that is most destinations. I've always had a weird interest in all things Slovakia-related so that could be a fun trip. I would also like to wrangle lemurs in Madagascar sometime and live off steak and red wine in Argentina for a while.
4. What is your favorite city/country you’ve been to?
South Korea fo' sho'. The youth there were literally the coolest people I've ever met in my life (although they did seem to burst into hysterics and cry a lot) and the food was insanely good. That, plus beautiful foresty areas, mad city life and tip-top weather, made South Korea a most excellent place to be. But that was in 2012. EVERYTHING COULD HAVE CHANGED.
5. What do you like of traveling?
It makes me think about things and gives me something to write about. I worry that I would have very dull or perhaps non-existent opinions if I hadn't travelled. Obviously I also love that sweet sunburnt feeling that you just don't get all that much in the UK (lies).
6. What are your plans for the next three months?
I start an internship with an international development charity next week, so I will be busy doing that and then applying for jobs in that sort of area. Watch out London.
7. How do you fund your travels?
A mixture of things. Generally I save up myself (I worked at a milkshake shop in my gap year to fund a trip to South East Asia) but I've also held sponsorship events for past trips, applied for college bursaries and of course convinced/duped my parents into "investing in my future".
8. How much time do you spend per day on your blog?
It changes all the time. I've spent 6 months of this year in Sudan and hardly ever had enough good internet to let me do much on my blog. Now I'm home and waiting for my internship to start, I have time and crazy-good internet so things are different. Can't you tell? Will all my tinkering ever pay off?
9. How long have you been blogging?
Just over a year. How time flies when you regularly publish nonsense on the internet.
10. What are your plans in the future?
Internship. Job. Career. Travel. Write. Get sunburnt less. Reproduce.
11. Are you ever going to settle down and where would you like to settle down?
You sound like my mum probably will in about 10 years time, but that's ok Wesley. Ideally, I would like to always have some sort of home/cave/hole in England, and sort of go back and forth from there. I don't want to spend too long in any one place. MUST. KEEP. MOVING.
2. How many countries have you been to so far?
3. Why do you spend time blogging when you could be outside gardening or reading a book?
4. Where are you going next?
5. What's the worst place you've ever been?
6. If you could only travel around one continent for the rest of your life, which would it be?
7. What's been your best travel experience so far?
8. Are there any countries you would never visit?
9. What's the weirdest thing you take with you when you travel?
10. If you could travel with one famous person (dead or alive), who would it be and where would you go?
I Put My Life On A Shelf - because your last post was weird and interesting. I liked it.
Anekdotique - because you go to 'scary' places like Iran and your blog name sounds excellent (even though I have no idea what it means)
Flora The Explorer - because I like your style.
Khartoum For Beginners - because I actually know who you are and I love the way you write.
Where's Sharon? -because it's about time we all found out the answer to that question